Emotions, Resilience & Happiness
Being a mama of three girls takes ENERGY. If I am not mentally balanced, it affects EVERYTHING. It’s easy to become unbalanced trying to be a good mother and continue to create quality work. Birthing my children taught me that when I am POSITIVE and have good ENERGY - then my mind is clear and my intuition is at its best.
My work and mothering my children are done best with a quiet mind and reduced stress that block my intuition and my ability to ENJOY my life. Careers and mothering can be stressful if we let it. Both require a clear mind, focus and positive emotions to meet the stress and challenges of each day. Bottom line…
A HEALTHY MOM is A HAPPY MOM.
Growing up natural...
Nutrition has always been a passion! I grew up on healthy, whole-food meals that came from mom’s garden. So, I knew when I began to heal from toxic emotions, FEEDING MY BODY the right food was key.
And here’s the thing: it doesn’t take much stress from life's experiences, daily living and a toxic environment for the body to break down and thus keep you from HAPPINESS AND
MENTAL WELLNESS…and from being at your BEST!
Embrace Natural Mental Wellness and Healing. Give YOURSELF the gift of MENTAL HEALTH …
- LIVE more joyfully
- LOVE more deeply
- LAUGH more often
- FEEL all your feelings without guilt
- BREAK FREE from feeling bad all the time.
- FIND ENERGY and VITALITY
NATURAL MENTAL WELLNESS is a journey that is individually tailored and unique, yet we need community to be inspired, learn, laugh, love and support one another.
- To have mental clarity - to reduce stress and anxiety.
- To be in the presence and at peace, not to worry and think positive thoughts and build resilience.
- To be able to watch your thoughts and see yourself as separate from them and think before action.
- To have a strong sense of self and to think for ones self.
- To be able to handle and stay in control of your emotions as they always will change.
- To live life in such a way that you are conscious of your thoughts, words and actions, knowing that they hold great power and influence over your life and others.
- To take time to calm the mind and just be.
- To respect your body as the home of your spirit and treat it as such!
- To eat as naturally and close to the source as possible.
- To not have to think too deeply about food and complicate food. To have a sense of knowing what feels right to ingest.
- To enjoy food! To not have feelings of guilt, shame, anxiety, or stress over eating something or not eating something. Same with exercise.
- To relax and rest when needed. To get a good nights sleep. Naps are great too!
- To stay hydrated.
- To exercise regularly. Get up and get moving doing whatever you love and whatever makes you feel refreshed, energized and alert.
- To keep an open mind and be accepting of others beliefs and values, even if they are different than ones own.
- To be humble and to know that your knowledge is like a grain of sand in the infinite universe.
- To love yourself, so that you can do better to love others.
- To work at discovering who you really are, your true self and seek to remove hindrances to allowing that true self to exist.
- To be generous and giving.
- To forgive - yourself, others and fate.
- To acknowledge your inner darkness, embrace it and not run from it or deny it. To learn from this darkness and use it as a catalyst for your greatness, molding you into what you were destined to be.